Sunday 21 June 2020

The Dream About the Well

Journal, Write, Blank, Pages, Notes, Notebook, Diary
Soure: https://pixabay.com/photos/journal-write-blank-pages-notes-2850091/

Happy Father's Day!

A couple of days ago I remembered a dream that I had in August 2017. I went searching for it in my journal today and found it. Here is what it said:

...I had a dream that we were at a pool and were having so much fun! But most of the time, I was underwater [and] not breathing! Mom and Dad were having so much fun that  Corbin climbed into a well [because he wasn't being watched]. He fell down and drowned. I felt so sad. Before I could tell Mom and Dad, I saw a magician. He looked very poor. He had a cape and claimed that he could do everything. I asked him if he could make my brother alive again. The magician agreed. He pointed his wand to the well. The well was at the pool, so the water went down and came back up on the sides and fell down again. There was no pail. When the magician pointed his wand at the well, Corbin stood up and climbed up the well. and I was amazed! Corbin was alive again!
The moral? All's well that ends well!

All joking aside. I understand now that this dream wasn't about Corbin, though it was at the time. Now it's about Abigail. She fell into a well, metaphorically speaking. My whole family was sad and wished that she could have stayed longer

But her Heavenly Father, the greatest magician of all, recieved her into his glory. Abigail is not dead, and when we see her in heaven someday, we will be amazed and happy.

And we will realize that death is only a part of life.

Wishing Well, Well, Old, Wood, Wooden, Garden, Green
Source:https://pixabay.com/photos/wishing-well-well-old-wood-wooden-76869/

No comments:

Post a Comment