Wednesday 19 February 2020

Abigail's Shower


We didn't have a baby shower for Abigail Réileen, but we have been so touched by all of your gifts! One of my favorites was from a little girl also named Abigail who came to our house and did a ballet dance for us. 🩰 Made me cry. We've received paintings and pictures, blankets and baby jewelry, a Christmas ornament to start our collection, flowers and other tokens of love and support. Another really meaningful one was the good friend who built Abigail's casket with Bill Lantz. We will always remember your kindness. 

As we begin the countdown from 7 days to Abigail's birth day next Tuesday, I am cherishing every movement and hiccup and hoping for all the memory making we are dreaming of. 

I can't really imagine life without Abigail, but on the other hand, I can't wait to meet her and hold her in my arms at last. 

Lots of mixed emotions. 

Thank you for waiting with us.  Your prayers have given us so much love and strength.❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment