Sunday 24 May 2020

Abigail's 3-Month Birthday

Babe, Smile, Newborn, Small Child, Boy, Person, Smiles
Source: https://pixabay.com/photos/babe-smile-newborn-small-child-boy-2972221/

Tommorow, Abigail will have been 3 months old. She would be chubby and nap a lot. She would be able to respond to sounds, and make them as well. She would begin to smile a lot and start learning how to roll around on her blanket. I would hold her every time I got the chance and look into her beautiful face.

Today I asked my family how they are going to celebrate Abigail's 3-month birthday (Daniel and Ben couldn't do it because they are at their grandparents house).

Here is the video:

And me? I'm going (try) to sketch a picture of Abigail and put it on one of my mirrors so that I can see it every day when I wake up.

Happy Birthday, Abigail!

No comments:

Post a Comment