Sunday 3 May 2020

Abigail's Grave (by Sam)


We went to visit Abigail's grave today. I took the picture with my camera and ran inside the frame. It took a couple of tries to get it right because someone always blinked before the picture was taken (Dad and Mom). I said that I was glad we could have Abigail in the picture.

I took the picture below the day before. This time it was only me, my mom, and my dad. My mom asked me if I wanted to take pictures with her phone since I forgot to bring my camera. "Heck yeah!" I thought. You may recognize this photo from my mom's other blog post. It is the one I am most proud of.


I am so happy that Abigail is getting the love that she so fully deserves. Whenever I look on that statue of an angel, I think of Abigail. I like how it looks like the beautiful statue is taking the flowers out of the ceramic vase and feeling like she is loved, which she so greatly is by each and every one of the members of her family.


I love you, Abigail, and I will never forget you.

1 comment:

  1. So beautifully expressed. I loved the imagery of the angel Abigail playing with the flowers in the vase. I will always think of that from now on as I look on this memorial.

    ReplyDelete